Your Assistance Helps
Your generosity makes a difference
Our Community Partners
Victim Services of Waterloo Region is a not-for-profit agency, striving to provide caring, skilled and effective assistance to victims of crime and tragic circumstance in our Region.
From time to time, we seek outside assistance to help us fund the initiatives that help our volunteers to provide this valuable service to the community. We also seek assistance in developing new and exciting programs to enhance community safety, provide comfortable surrounding at times of victimization and to ease the stress on the victims themselves.
With the assistance of the following generous community companies and agencies, Victim Services of Waterloo Region has been able to provide enhanced service to those in need.
- Extend Communications Inc.
- Home Hardware
- Manulife Financial
- Moore, McDermott & Partners LLP
- St. Jacobs Printery
- The Record
- Tim the Keyman
- Conestoga College
- Wilfrid Laurier University
- University of Waterloo
Fire, Health, and Emergency Partners
- Waterloo Fire
- St. Mary’s General Hospital
- Cambridge Memorial Hospital
- Grand River Hospital
- Ontario Provincial Police
- Waterloo Regional Police Service
- University of Waterloo Police
- Ministry of the Attorney General
- Region of Waterloo